Sony Powerbank (NP-FW50)
Pineng PowerBank (PN-968) 10,000mAh
Emie Portable Charger 5200mAh Devil Volt
Romoss Power Bank 10000mAh Solo 5
Romoss Power Bank 16000mAh Solo 6
Romoss Power Bank 10000mAh Polymos 10
SSK Power Bank 11000mAh SRBC519
Yoobao Powerbank Magic Wand 10400 mAh (YB-6014)
Yoobao Powerbank Magic Wand 5200 mAh (YB-6012)
YooBao PowerBank Thunder 13000mAh
Dual Port 35000mAh Solar Powerbank (Black) with FREE 2600mAh Powerbank and 5600mah Powerbank (UN308ELAA113XIANPH-2105566)
10000mAh Synigetic Powerbank with White LED Flash Light BAVIN (BA379AC72EBNPH)
10400 mAh Powerbank with Digital Display (33% Off!)
Dual Port 35000mAh Solar Powerbank (Black) with FREE 2600mAh Powerbank and 5600mah Powerbank (UN308ELAA2SD35ANPH-5632336)
Portable Powerbank 9000mAh with FREE Sports Running Waterproof Belt with LED Light BAVIN (BA379AC17CIKPH)
Xtorm Powerbank Free 15000mAh
Dual Port 35000mAh Solar Powerbank (Black) with FREE 2600mAh Powerbank and 5600mah Powerbank (UN308ELAA3AJAPANPH-6795710)
Portable Powerbank 9000mAh with FREE Sports Running Waterproof Belt with LED Light BAVIN (BA379AC19CIIPH)
Yoobao PowerBank Thunderbolt 15,600mAh
Yoobao PowerBank Magic Cube 7800mAh
Pisen PowerBank 6,600mAh (TS-UC025)
Wopow PowerBank PD502 5200mAh
Yoobao Magic Cube 4400mAh Powerbank
Yoobao Power Bank Ultimate Power 10000mAh M10
Yoobao Q Master Power Bank 7800mAh YB-636
Aukey Slim Power Bank 6000mAh Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Xtorm Powerbank Air 6000mAh
Xtorm Powerbank Essential 12000mAh
Xtorm Powerbank Trip 9000mAh
Dual Port 35000mAh Solar Powerbank (Black) with FREE 2600mAh Powerbank and 5600mah Powerbank (UN308ELAA2SAZ6ANPH-5629034)
Portable Powerbank 9000mAh with FREE Sports Running Waterproof Belt with LED Light BAVIN (BA379AC22CIFPH)
Xtorm Powerbank Xtreme 9000mAh
20000mAh Wallet Powerbank Pink with FREE 2600mah Powerbank (UN308ELAM6UXANPH-730393)
Portable Powerbank 9000mAh with FREE Sports Running Waterproof Belt with LED Light BAVIN (BA379AC23CIEPH)
Power Bank Buying Guide
Luckily power banks are available to charge smartphones when the battery dies. Choosing the correct power bank for your phone can be a difficult task. Here are some tips to choosing the best power bank. You need to consider other factors besides just the price.
1. One of the most important thing is to know the size of your battery and the specifics of the charger for your smartphone. This can be found printed on the battery or the box the phone came in.
2. The power bank should be the same size as the battery. This will help make sure the battery gets a full charge. If your phone runs out of battery often you should get the highest mAh power bank. This will make sure your phone will be charged in case of emergencies. If the battery is 1500mAh and has no charge the power bank with 2200mAm can charge your phone.
3. The size of the output voltage on the power bank has to be higher or at least equal to the size of your phone. If you have a phone with a battery that is 3000mAh and has no charge a power bank with 2200mAm is not enough to charge your phone. The battery has a high capacity rate then the bank being used to charge it.
4. Check the number of ports the power bank as. This can be useful if you carry more than one device. If there are several ports you can charge all of your devices at the same time.
5. To keep your smartphone safe find a power bank with a power cut power in case there would be a short circuit.
6. To extend the life of a power bank select one with an auto cut feature. This will help stop it from overcharging.
7. Chose a well-known brand when purchasing a power bank. Be sure to buy it from a company with a good reputation. Do not buy off labels that may not work. This can cost more in the long run. Xiaomi and Samsung are two popular brands of power banks in the Philippines.
The power bank price is going to depend on the voltage. The brand also plays a role in the power bank price. Thus, do consider the different factors before purchasing a power bank. Do not simply buy the one with the cheapest price. Choose the one that fit your needs while staying within your budget is definitely the best choice!