Sony Powerbank (NP-FW50)
Romoss Power Bank 10000mAh Polymos 10
Pineng PowerBank (PN-968) 10,000mAh
Emie Portable Charger 5200mAh Devil Volt
Romoss Power Bank 16000mAh Solo 6
Wopow Power Bank 10400mAh PD504
Yoobao Powerbank Magic Wand 10400 mAh (YB-6014)
Yoobao Powerbank Magic Wand 5200 mAh (YB-6012)
YooBao PowerBank Thunder 13000mAh
Yoobao PowerBank Thunderbolt 15,600mAh
Euroo Powerbank Bundle (EU697ELAA6ZSCBANPH-14445145)
Wireless Powerbank BAVIN (BA379AC39KTOPH)
Joway Safe High-Quality Colorful Power Bank 10000mAh Portable Powerbank (5334648)
10400 mAh Powerbank with Digital Display (33% Off!)
YOTEEN 20000mAh Power Bank for Laptop Large Capacity Laptop Power Bank External Battery PowerBank for all Phone Laptop Powerbank
APP-Link Travel Indoor Powerbank With Flashlight Powerbank #APN-777 20000MAH (black) (AP899ELAA8UGAUANPH-17776110)
Wireless Powerbank BAVIN (BA379AC40KTNPH)
REMAX Lipstick Power Bank 2400MAH Cargador Portable Powerbank Battery Charger (5334650)
Yoobao PowerBank Magic Cube 7800mAh
Pisen PowerBank 6,600mAh (TS-UC025)
Wopow PowerBank PD502 5200mAh
Yoobao Magic Cube 4400mAh Powerbank
Yoobao Q Master Power Bank 7800mAh YB-636
Aukey Slim Power Bank 6000mAh Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Aukey Slim Power Bank 10400mAh Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Aukey Slim Power Bank 20000mAh Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Xtorm Powerbank Air 6000mAh
Xtorm Powerbank Essential 12000mAh
ROSITY (No Battery) 5x18650 DIY Portable Battery Power Bank Shell Case Box Dual USB Powerbank Box DIY KIT Powerbank 18650
Xtorm Powerbank Free 15000mAh
ET Smart Memo 20000mah Metal Powerbank (Black) with 5600mAh Powerbank (UN308ELAA1QXOCANPH-3447729)
Portable Powerbank 9000mAh with FREE Bavin Memory Card 8GB with Adapter BAVIN (BA379AC52ZXNPH)
ROMOSS Powerbank 10000mAh AR10 External Backup Battery Pack for IOS Android (5642814)
Power Bank Buying Guide
Luckily power banks are available to charge smartphones when the battery dies. Choosing the correct power bank for your phone can be a difficult task. Here are some tips to choosing the best power bank. You need to consider other factors besides just the price.
1. One of the most important thing is to know the size of your battery and the specifics of the charger for your smartphone. This can be found printed on the battery or the box the phone came in.
2. The power bank should be the same size as the battery. This will help make sure the battery gets a full charge. If your phone runs out of battery often you should get the highest mAh power bank. This will make sure your phone will be charged in case of emergencies. If the battery is 1500mAh and has no charge the power bank with 2200mAm can charge your phone.
3. The size of the output voltage on the power bank has to be higher or at least equal to the size of your phone. If you have a phone with a battery that is 3000mAh and has no charge a power bank with 2200mAm is not enough to charge your phone. The battery has a high capacity rate then the bank being used to charge it.
4. Check the number of ports the power bank as. This can be useful if you carry more than one device. If there are several ports you can charge all of your devices at the same time.
5. To keep your smartphone safe find a power bank with a power cut power in case there would be a short circuit.
6. To extend the life of a power bank select one with an auto cut feature. This will help stop it from overcharging.
7. Chose a well-known brand when purchasing a power bank. Be sure to buy it from a company with a good reputation. Do not buy off labels that may not work. This can cost more in the long run. Xiaomi and Samsung are two popular brands of power banks in the Philippines.
The power bank price is going to depend on the voltage. The brand also plays a role in the power bank price. Thus, do consider the different factors before purchasing a power bank. Do not simply buy the one with the cheapest price. Choose the one that fit your needs while staying within your budget is definitely the best choice!